Friday, March 26, 2010

Berry Beautiful Creations

Berry Beautiful Creations

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 Posted in Vendors, Weddings

A few months back, I had the pleasure of meeting Ana Gonzalez from Berry Beautiful Creations at an AFWPI Mixer. I met her because as I was walking past one of the tables, I saw her apples and immediately fell in love with her product. They are the most creative, and pretty apples I’ve ever seen. And I thought to myself…”Oh…I need to meet the person that created these!” So, I took a moment to look over the apples, and I introduced myself to Ana.

Over these past few months, I’ve been communicating with Ana back and forth via e-mails and Facebook. And when she called upon me to photograph her apples, I was more than pleased. I just love how detailed each one of these apples are. Each one is hand decorated! I know she puts a lot of time into her artwork, and I can appreciate her dedication to her craft.

So here are just a few images from the product shoot we did this weekend:

Not only do these apples look beautiful, they taste GREAT too! Ana let me take a few home after the shoot and I just gobbled them up! These apples make wonderful gifts for weddings, showers, or any other special event you may have. They come in a variety of colors and Ana will work with you to go along with themes you may have.

For more information about these apples and more, please visit:
Ana Gonzalez
Berry Beautiful Creations
(909)630-4082

Post and photos courtesy of Lucy Manalo, Manalo Empire

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...