Thursday, February 3, 2011

What's in Store for 2011


A friend told me I needed to pick a word that depicts my focus for the year.  My word is "change".  And OCBrides is making some fantastic changes this year.

  1. We have a great new set of energetic general board members, all bringing new vitality to the table.  
  2. Our OCBrides mixers are gaining momentum and we have some fantastic members. 
  3. We are planning some highly motivational, controversial, and energetic seminars this year.  
  4. We have a new yearly membership pricing plan that can save you money on mixer admission.
  5. We have an Ad in The Wedding Guide that is distributed to brides at all Orange County and LA bridal shows.
    1. And we are representing some of the best of the best vendors in the OC. 

      It is going to be a great year for us and we hope to see you at the OCBrides mixers this year. 

      Cindy

      1 comment:

      1. I love the direction your going in. Change is good, and you can definitely see that! I think OC Brides has nowhere to go but up!!!

        ReplyDelete

      LinkWithin

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...