Monday, June 4, 2012

Lunch at Scott's Seafood Costa Mesa

Scott's Seafood was the site of the OC Brides March Bridal Networking Event.  I had the pleasure of meeting with Leslie and Shauna to review the plans for our fabulous event.  They were gracious enough to treat me to lunch.  I love that this restaurant purchases all of it's produce from local organic farms and the tastes sure proves it!


I started with the Asian Pear salad which had a lavender vinaigrette, toasted almonds, and goat cheese.  Then I just needed a bit of comfort food and had to go for the Mac-n-Cheese.  Great flavors from a great restaurant.  We appreciate their hospitality!

Not only do they have tasty food but their event space will surprise you.  The private bar area has an adjoining ballroom and two outdoor patios.  One with a fireplace!


Check out our video from the OC Brides Bridal Networking Event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...