Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summertime at Nixon Library

I'm so happy I was able to make it to the Bridal Show at Nixon Library last Sunday.  Not only because it is only 2 miles from me but because it is such an amazing place. I think it is one of the best wedding venues in Orange County!   And I just adore Carrie Biddle, VP of Sales and hope we can work together again soon.



In addition to the bridal show, there are some very important exhibits to see at The Nixon Library this summer and we got to see them that day.  I took so many photos, I could have made an album just on the one half day event.  (www.ocmemorymakers.com)

Beautiful floral table decor by Flower Allie.




Amazing food provided by two of my favorite caterers, White House Restaurant and Jason's Catering.



The Rose garden with the reflection pool is so beautiful and peaceful, it is one of the best places for a ceremony!



After the 2 hour show, I was able to see the Baseball History Exhibit that is going on right now.  Fun to see the first pitch photos and videos of the Presidents in history.




Then I decided to take a peek at the recital competition winners for a few minutes.  These were mere kids performing like the best of the best!  They were simply amazing!





The Nixon Library is commemorating the 20th anniversary of the State Services of President Nixon.  I remember this day.  My mother and I stood in line from 6pm to 8 am to say goodbye to Nixon and see the flowers sent by dignitaries world-wide.



And another wonderful memorial ... Portraits of the Fallen!  "We Will Never Forget"


Thank you to the staff at Nixon Library for an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...