Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Overcoming the "What's Your Price Bride" by Rick Brewer now included with Membership

 "The What's Your Price Bride" 

by Rick Brewer

 

For a limited time only (actually only 2 days) we are including this amazing CD with your membership.
Here is what you get ....
"In five years of traveling around the country speaking and consulting full time with wedding professionals, the number one question that everyone wants me to answer is this:

"How do we get past the bride who only wants to know what our price is?

While you can't find a positive response to this (or any question with an absolute, work every time response- in fact, if someone suggests that their method does work every time-RUN) you can find improvement through methods that work.

There are reasons why these Brides ask the dreaded "price" question, and candidly, they are valid reasons. Heck if you were to put yourself in her shoes, you would absolutely agree.

I have worked, re-worked and worked over this dilemma for five years straight now (not to mention the 7 years when I was a wedding professional and had to deal with it myself). I know that I have found some solutions- how do I know? Simple, the response from those who do this. They overwhelmingly tell me that it works~!


I am proud to announce the release of my newest CD, "Overcoming the "What's Your Price" Bride".  "

Rick Brewer has worked one on one with over 2100 wedding businesses and has brought results to thousands through his seminars, private one on one consulting and his 14 books. Rick is widely seen as the guru of Bridal psychology and hopes to help you with your business as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...